Uni grew up in the the Basque Country, the door to the Pyrenees, where he discovered his fascination for the Nature. Once he finished his University Degree in Busines Administration he lived in Denmark, Germany, Austria and Ecuador working in International Commerce.
After some years backpacking around the world he became Hiking and Cycling Tour Guide. He was able to join both professional and passion ways. He loves what he does and feels to have many things to offer to this world.
He has lived in Barcelona the past 10 years. Travelling and getting to know new cultures is one of his biggest motivations in life. He enjoys hiking, cycling, skiing and basketball.
- With ExperiencePlus! Since: 2018
- Languages: Basque, Spanish, Catalan, English, German and some French
- Favorite bike item: Cycling Cup
- Favorite place to ride: Luz Ardiden, the best place to stay in the Pyrenees
- Next dream vacation: Cycle-touring in Iceland in the summer time