She was born and raised in Montreal, Canada, Sophie has been living in France in the Grenoble area since 2009 after making a ‘small’ detour by China. After studying history and then graduating from a business school, she worked for 13 years in Manufacturing operations. In 2015, she decided to leave the corporate life and get out of the office to go play outside, giving in to her love of travel and discoveries. A history buff, a foodie, an outdoors lover, she is just curious about everything and loves to share. If she doesn’t have the answer, she’ll find out !
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2016
- Languages: French, English, a little Spanish and very basic Chinese
- Favorite bike item: my helmet, because you only have one head!!
- Favorite place to ride: rolling hills going through beautiful villages and sceneries like the vineyards of Burgundy for example
- Next dream vacation: anywhere, everywhere!