Sonia left her native Quebec to discover the world in 1996, starting with a few months in Honduras to learn Spanish. She also lived in Cameroon and French Guiana while working as a flight attendant. In 2002, she decided to settle down in Grenoble, France. She has been a cycling enthousiast from a young age, and whether she’s climbing a pass in the Alps or going through a historical village in Provence, the beauty and richness of the country never cease to amaze her.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2022
- Languages: French and English
- Favorite bike item: water bottle full of freshwater
- Favorite place to ride: The Alps and Provence
- Next dream vacation: Anywhere. Anytime.