A German native, Nadine is a happy Colorado transplant who moved here from lush Bavaria to be with her American husband. She left the land of pretzels in 2012 and has been enjoying a fun life full of cycling, CrossFit, hiking, running and any other outdoor activity that little black Dashshund-mix. When not having fun outside or at work, she tries her hand at different craft projects with varying success. Before joining the ExperiencePlus! Family, her work life also included bridging cultural and international gaps but via very different means- working at an intellectual property firm and for a translation agency. She can’t wait to help you bring your dream trip to reality and is as excited about your cycling adventures as your are. Please email her if you have any questions about your trip, need help booking extra nights at tour starting and/or ending hotels, or are left scratching your head trying to navigate train schedules and purchasing tickets. –Nadine@experienceplus.com
- With ExperiencePlus since: 2015
- Languages you speak: German (Bavarian), English, and un peu de French
- Favorite bike item: Jerseys! They can be awesome collector pieces, especially brewery ones.
- Favorite place to bike: Pedaling from beer garden to bee garden (preferably in Munich)
- Next dream vacation: I’m quite happy returning to Spain again and again (How can you argue with a three-hour lunch break?)