Melanie was born and raised near Venice in the city of Padua. She fell in love with cycling at age 21 when she decided to pedal across Italy from her town in the north all the way south to Sicily. When Melanie is not traveling by bicycle for work, she travels by bike or by van for fun, meeting friends, reading books, writing, and listening to music. She also enjoys hiking in the mountains, climbing, and camping.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2022
- Languages: Italian, English, Spanish, German
- Favorite bike item: Sunflower on the handlebar
- Favorite place to ride: Euganean Hills
- Next dream vacation: The Balkans