Justin got into leading cycling tours in 2007 because he wanted to be paid to ride his bike. From 2004 until 2013, Justin immersed himself in French culture, cuisine and cols (mountain passes), before trading that in for the ’rounder’ terrain of the Czech Republic and Central Europe. When not wrestling with the Czech language, Justin likes talking history and wine, coffee, and tea, and trimming grape vines.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2019
- Languages: English, French, and Czech
- Favorite bike item: My mind keeps coming around to the wheel
- Favorite place to ride: Any lost corner of Europe
- Next dream vacation: Japan