He is 100% Roman who now lives in a very old farm house located in Umbria where he grows his own vegetable garden, he makes honey and produces olive oil.
In 1995 he became a big supporter of the famous Italian cyclist Marco Pantani and since then he started to ride my bike almost every day and also traveling with his bike, South America and Europe mostly, but now he enjoys rides thought the Umbrian hills.
He has worked as a tour guide since 2004 and he really lovse to show his country to other people, share with them life experiences and talk about food, Italian wines and lifestyle.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2022
- Languages you speak: English, Spanish, some Greek
- Favorite bike item: carbon wheels
- Favorite place to ride: Umbrian hills
- Next dream vacation: Silk Road by bike