I was an exchange student in Brazil for six months at age 16. It changed my life by sparking the desire to know more about other places and cultures. At university I studied social work, with an emphasis on working with diverse populations. After earning my degree, I worked for several years in the social service and education sector, both abroad and in Italy. Ultimately, life had other plans for me. I returned to school and studied to become a hiking guide and a certified tour leader. My passion is being in nature and relating with people from different backgrounds. I worked as a tour leader, mostly with clients from the USA, and as a hiking guide, mostly with children. I now teach customer care in the Tour Leader Certification program of the Emilia Romagna Region and in January 2023 I began my new adventure in the tour management team with ExperiencePlus! I love photography and dancing.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: January 2023
- Languages you speak: Italian native, English, Portuguese and intermediate level of Spanish
- Favorite bike item: handlebar and bike travel bags
- Favorite place to ride: Portugal
- Next dream vacation: Japan and Bhutan