Dan was born and raised in Romania in a beautiful town in the heart of Transylvania (I know what you think, but sucking peoples’ blood is for some reason illegal now) and developed love for the outdoors, nature and animals while spending summers with my great grandmother in a small village of only 11 people. I think that’s where my passion for traditional food was born. When he was 12 my family moved to Almeria, Spain. In college he studied translation and interpretation in Granada. After a few summer working abroad in Iceland, Italy and Malta, I started guiding bike tours. He is an easy-going, patient and happy person who likes to enjoy life, have fun and make sure that everyone around does the same. He currently live in Germany with my wife and dog.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2019
- Languages: Romanian, English, Italian, German, and French
- Favorite bike item: Comfy saddle (there is no such thing as “too soft” for me) and rear rack
- Favorite place to ride: any place with mountains or close to the sea
- Next dream vacation: Working on it… but he needs to take my dog with me