Bartul is a freelance software developer who has embrace a digital nomad lifestyle that he has combined with his other big passions, bike touring and gastronomy. He has been travelling by bike since 2008 and in the process visited over 40 countries. In 2019 he set off to fulfill his lifelong dream of cycling around the world, but unfortunately the pandemic brought his journey to an abrupt end after a year and a half on the road. That pursuit of adventure and the discovery of different cultures, customs, and cuisines is what inspired him to become a tour leader, giving him the chance to share some of that love and passion with others.
- With ExperiencePlus! Since: 2023
- Languages: Croatian, English, Italian, and Spanish
- Favorite bike item: Rohloff hub
- Favorite place to bike: Somewhere I haven’t ridden before
- Next dream vacation: Patagonia