Born in Predazzo, in the heart of the Dolomites, Attila has travelled across Italy for most of his childhood while following his parents in their work as sport reportage journalists. That imprinting gave him the great opportunity to discover the world of nature, photography and outdoor sports. Whenever he’s not working, Attila is in search of adventure, whether mountaineering, hiking, climbing, skiing or biking. After working 10 years as a store manager for different sport brands, the call for adventure was too strong and he decided to become a hiking and bicycle guide as well as a survival instructor.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2022
- Languages: Italian and English
- Favorite bike item: The high pitched and super noisy freehubs of professional road bikes
- Favorite place to ride: Everywhere there’s a horizon to get to!
- Next dream vacation: Hiking New Zealand and Nepal…hoping to discover all the world, the cultures and people a little trip at a time!