Started working for ExperiencepPlus in 2013 as a logistics assistant and IT manager before leading tours both in Italy and in France. In his free time he loves to lead boy scouts, meet friends, travel, hike and ride in the countryside, and find nice places to share chats and a good beer. He has lived for 8 years in Romagna, working at EP’s Italian headquarter before returning to his hometown of Jesi – near Ancona –to work for a software company as a customer trainer.
- With ExperiencePlus! Since: 2013
- Languages: Italian, English, and Spanish
- Favorite bike item: an accurate and smooth shifting system
- Favorite place to ride: Dordogne
- Next dream vacation: West Wales