Anaïs was born in Valencia, Spain. She lived there until she finished her degree in Oceanography. Her passion for travelling moved her far away and became a scubadive instructor to be able to join together her two main passions: the ocean and travelling. Since 2010, she has been travelling around the world in almost every possible way; walking, biking, sailing, hitchhiking, flying, driving… her backpack has become her home.
- With ExperiencePlus! Since: 2017
- Languages: Spanish, Catalán, English, German
- Favorite bike item: Saddlebags
- Favorite place to ride: Natural Park of Serra de la Calderona, Valencia
- Next dream vacation: Horseback riding through Mongolia