Aleksandra was born, grew up and still lives close to one of the most popular and beautiful lakes in Slovenia, Lake Bled. She studied Geography and Tourism in Ljubljana and as a student started working as a tourist guide for several tourist agencies in her area. More or less she stayed in tourism, working at the offices in commercial departments as well as a tour manager and a tourist guide. For some years in between she also worked as a teacher in a elementary school. She loves working with people, discovering new places and she loves her job which is her passion.
* With ExperiencePlus! since: 2017
* Languages: Slovene, English, German, Croatian, speaks some Italian and French
* Favorite bike item: Bike saddle and GPS
* Favorite place to ride: Karst area in her country
* Next dream vacation: New Zealand, Scotland