Virtual Experiences Throughout The World
While travel is temporarily off the table for most of us, virtual tourism is not. Galleries, museums and national parks all across the globe are just a few clicks away. Here’s a list of a few places you can virtually escape on adventures.
Need a nature fix?
- Take a virtual tour of many of our national parks.
- Or travel the globe and take a bit of a safari with some of these live nature cams.
Want a little bit of European culture?
- From Rome’s Colosseum to Venice’s Rialto Bridge, take a look at these live webcams in Italy.
- If you’d like to take some museum tours the Louvre is offering virtual tours of many of its exhibits.
- The Uffizi Gallery in Florence is offering a virtual tour as well.
- Explore one of the largest collection of artworks by Vincent van Gogh with a Google tour of the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.
Want to explore a new place?
Want to get out for a virtual stroll? Try Google Street view! Just pick your destination, such as the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, Germany, enter it into Google Maps and then have fun exploring by simply picking the streets you want to walk down or pausing to pan around and take in the surroundings!
Want to start dreaming of your next bicycle tour? Try our tour finder!