The Fiep began its life as a cargo ship, but was converted into a modern and spacious passenger barge fairly quickly. She has since taken people on marvelous trips though the Netherlands and Belgium and has been recently renovated.
- 12 cabins (2 cabins with bunk beds, and 10 with 2 twin beds.)
- There are two decks on board. On the upper deck is a lounge, a spacious seating area, a cozy bar, and a large sundeck. The dining room is located on the lower deck.
- All cabins are equipped air conditioning, private shower, toilet, sink and hair dryers.
- All cabins have windows that can be opened.
- There are two decks on board. An upper deck offers a lounge spacious seating area, a cozy bar, and a large sundeck. The dining room is located on the lower deck.
- Coffee and tea are included on board. Other beverages, including alcoholic beverages, are available for purchase (cash only). As on all our tours, group dinners include wine or beer.
- The tap water on board is potable.
- The inside of the barge, including all cabins are non-smoking