Re-Cycle your way to huge discounts.
Here’s how our Re-Cycle Program works:
- Take four tours, and your fifth tour will be discounted by 50% of the average price of your previous four.
- Your tenth trip is discounted by 100% of the average price of your previous nine!
- You don't have to join a club or pay a membership fee. All you have to do is enjoy your first tour so much that you come back again and again.
With any discount program, there are some restrictions and here are ours.
- Book your trip early to take advantage of your discount! We limit the number of Re-Cycle customers to 2 per departure.
- TourzPlus™ trips earn Re-Cycle credits, but they cannot be redeemed on these departures. Tours priced in foreign currency will have their Re-Cycle value converted to US dollars at the time of payment.
- Re-Cycle discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- Re-Cycle credits can be redeemed on ExpeditionPlus! Tours but cannot be earned on ExpeditionPlus! tours.
- Re-Cycle credits are not earned on extensions, single supplements, shuttles, or tours that are organized and operated by ExperiencePlus! but not publicly available or visible on the ExperiencePlus! website at the time of their listing (this applies to private groups or other private label trips that may run).
- Re-Cycle credits have no cash value, are non-transferable and cannot be combined. No matter who pays for the trip the traveler is the one who earns the rewards.
- When a tour is purchased at a discount, it is the net price (after discount) paid that is used for future Re-Cycle Program calculations. This includes your fifth trip.
- We occasionally offer a "cash" discount in lieu of a Re-Cycle credit. If you choose to accept such a discount as a substitute for a Re-Cycle credit, the tour does not count towards your fifth or tenth tours, and the tour's price is not included in the discount calculations.
- The Re-Cycle Program is subject to change without notice.