Travel Agents' Commission and Procedure
We are happy to partner with travel agents to help offer your clients the best bicycling vacation possible. We are also happy to offer a generous commission for your efforts! Read more about how it works below.
The following is required:
- The first inquiry and booking must be made by the travel agent.
- The travel agent's full contact information has to be provided on the reservation form or during the booking process.
We will need the following details to proceed with providing you with a commission.
- IATA number
- Mailing address for the commission check
- Payee name for the check
- Telephone contact number
We pay a commission equal to 10% of the double occupancy tour price* for trips of 7 to 15 days, and 5% of the double occupancy tour price for longer (16+ days) ExpeditionPlus! Tours. This applies to both new and returning customers you may book with us (assuming the first booking was made through your agency as well).
The following restrictions apply:
- First contact is to be made by the travel agent.
- If a travel agent contacts us after a traveler has already booked, no commission will be paid.
*Tour Price = The double occupancy tour price reduced by any discounts granted to the traveler. Additional charges (e.g. private room charges, bike rentals) are excluded.
If you have questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org