Travel Agents' Commission and Procedure
We are happy to partner with travel agents to help offer your clients the best bicycling vacation possible. We are also happy to offer a commission for your efforts! Read more about how it works below.
The following is required:
- The first inquiry and booking must be made by the travel agent.
- The travel agent must provide the following upon booking:
- Travel agent’s IATA-number
- Travel agent’s full contact information
- Travelers’ names
- The travel agent will be responsible for submitting deposit and tour payments.
- Commission will be reflected as a discount in the final payment invoice.
We give 10% commission on the double occupancy tour price* for trips of 7 to 15 days, and 5% of the double occupancy tour price for longer (16+ days) ExpeditionPlus! Tours. This applies to both new and returning customers you may book with us (assuming the first booking was made through your agency as well).
For travel agents who want to travel with us, the commission can be applied as a discount for their first tour.
The following restrictions apply:
- First contact is to be made by the travel agent.
- If a travel agent contacts us after a traveler has already booked, no commission will be paid.
*Tour Price = The double occupancy tour price reduced by any discounts granted to the traveler. Additional charges (e.g. private room charges, bike rentals) are excluded.
If you have questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org