Expedition: Bike Across Britain: Land’s End to John O’Groats
- Length 23 days
- From USD$10795
- Style/Level Expedition 4.0
- Countries United Kingdom
- Begin/End Penzance/Inverness
OverviewAn epic ride across the UK–ride through three countries from toe to tip (south to north) on this Expedition from Land’s End to John O’ Groat, arguably one of the most enticing cross country routes in the world! Start on the Cornish coast and pedal through the Dartmoor Wilds, then cross the Severn River and enter Wales. Skim the Yorkshire Dales to enter dramatic Scotland, pedaling through Edinburgh and Inverness to reach John O’Groats. 19 days of riding, 2 rest days and loads of fun throughout it all!
Keep in mind
We work hard to maintain consistency across all of our tours, but some trips have unique differences. Here are some things to keep in mind about this tour.
- This ride has been designed to go the direction of the prevailing winds, we may have some cross or headwinds. Weather is unpredictable and cool in the UK so we recommend bringing layers.
- Be aware that the UK has left-handed traffic. Besides riding on the left, this also means that bikes will have “switched” brake levers. We recommend you practice braking with a 50/50 percent approach in a safe environment at home to get used to it. We will remind you in the briefings.
- There is limited air conditioning in hotels as it is usually not needed; this is an Expedition level tour so van support can be limited during the day.
- Learn more about what is included and what to expect on your Expedition tour at the Expedition Tour Style page.
Dates, prices & booking
|Date||Price||Private room fee||Note|
|Jun 29-Jul 21, 2024||USD$10795||USD$1900||Contact Us for Availability. No private rooms available. E-bikes not available.|
|Date||Jun 29-Jul 21, 2024|
|Private room fee||USD$1900|
|Note||Contact Us for Availability. No private rooms available. E-bikes not available.|
Visit our Tour Level page to learn more about terrain levels and how we determine day and tour levels.
Arrival & departure
Already taken this tour? Be the first to add a review!