Bike Across Portugal
Explore Portugal's south-central lands and west coast with undulating wheat fields, cork and eucalyptus trees, olive orchards and vineyards. As the western outpost of continental Europe, this region harmonizes centuries of ancient, Roman, Arabic, Medieval and Renaissance influences. Highlights include:
- Beautiful, serene historic hotels.
- Roman ruins, rural paradise and one of the most ancient towns in Europe
- Alqueva reservoir, one of the world's best places for stargazing
- Artisan centers of pottery, wine making and marble work
Tour Dates & Prices
* We are happy to match solo travelers who would like to share a room with someone of the same gender. If no match exists, due to hotel pricing, we will charge 50% of the private room charge. This charge will be collected at the time of the final payment. If a roommate assignment is available it will be refunded at the conclusion of the tour.