Cycling the Loire Valley - Sightseer TourNo region in France is as representative of the country's royal splendor as the Loire Valley. With grand chateaux, hilltop villages, and lazy rivers that wind through forests and vineyards, the Loire offers a feast for the senses that proclaims, "This is France!"
- Relish traffic-free routes along designated bike paths and quiet country roads.
- Appreciate gentle cycling terrain.
- Enjoy a variety of activities including a guided tour of Leonardo da Vinci's Clos Lucé.
- Stay in delightful hotels (and a castle!) without having to pack each night.
- Engage with family and friends while exercising and relaxing in a gorgeous area.
There are no upcoming tours scheduled at this time.