Bicycling Northern Argentina Plus! Ruins of Quilmes
- QUEBRADA DE LAS CONCHAS - See these twisted, dazzling geological formations.
- PURMAMARCA - Visit a gorgeous small village situated at the base of a mountain of seven colors: a hub for artisans from Argentina, Peru and Bolivia.
- CUESTA DE LIPAN - this pass is rightfully gaining notoriety with cyclists throughout the world. See wild guanaco, and llama as you ascend 26+ switchbacks before reaching the 13,600 foot summit.
- QUILMES - Explore these justly famous ruins.
- THE CANYONS OF CAFAYATE - Hike these gorgeous canyons.
Tour Dates & Prices
* We are happy to match solo travelers who would like to share a room with someone of the same gender. If no match exists, due to hotel pricing, we will charge 50% of the private room charge. This charge will be collected at the time of the final payment. If a roommate assignment is available it will be refunded at the conclusion of the tour.