Bicycling Northern Argentina Plus! Ruins of QuilmesGet off the beaten path in Latin America. Explore the famous Camino Inca or Inca Trail - a major trade and cultural route between Buenos Aires, Bolivia and Peru. Pedal paved roads through deserts, canyons, cloudforests, and wine country. Bike through Argentina's rich past and experience the archeological ruins of once-prosperous, pre-Incan societies that thrived amidst the splendor of the spectacular Rio Grande Valley.
- QUEBRADA DE LAS CONCHAS - See these twisted, dazzling geological formations.
- PURMAMARCA - Visit a gorgeous small village situated at the base of a mountain of seven colors: a hub for artisans from Argentina, Peru and Bolivia.
- CUESTA DE LIPAN - this pass is rightfully gaining notoriety with cyclists throughout the world. See wild guanaco, and llama as you ascend 26+ switchbacks before reaching the 13,600 foot summit.
- QUILMES - Explore these justly famous ruins.
- THE CANYONS OF CAFAYATE - Hike these gorgeous canyons.
Is cycling in South America for you? Check out our What to expect: Cycling in South America page.
There are no upcoming tours scheduled at this time.