Making Final Payment for your Trip
by Nadine Dirksen - Friday, April 13, 2018
Accepted payment methods
You will find your outstanding balance on your Invoice e-mailed to you with your reservation confirmation. We grant a 1.5% discount for certain payment methods (see details below). The discounted balance is also stated on your Invoice. If you can’t find your Invoice, contact us, we’ll resend it.
Click on the + to expand the details.
- No discount is available for this payment option.
- We will automatically charge your outstanding balance to your credit card on file on the due date (both card on file and due date are listed on your invoice enclosed with your reservation confirmation).
Please note the following:
- If you’d like to use a different card than what we have on file, please contact us at least 3 days prior to the due date.
- Do not email us any credit card numbers. We will send you a secure link where you can make your payment directly.
- If we are unable to charge your card for any reason, we will automatically send you a secure link where you can make your payment directly.
- Keep in mind: If your domestic currency is not US-dollars, you may be charged transaction and currency exchange fees by your credit card company or bank.
Check in US-dollars (discount available for this payment method)
- Pay by check in US-dollars and we grant you a 1.5% discount.
- Let us know prior to the due date that you plan to pay by check. Please note, if you fail to inform us that you’re sending a check and it arrives after we take your final payment by credit card, we will keep the credit card payment and void your check.
- Ensure that your check in U.S. funds arrives prior to the due date.
- Make sure your check is made out to the discounted amount listed on your Invoice.
- Make the check out to “ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours” and mail it to our US Headquarters address listed here, at the bottom of each of our emails, or at the bottom of our website.
Bank Transfer (discount available for this payment method)
- We will grant a 1.5% discount.
- It’s important that you let us know prior to the due date that you plan to make a transfer. Please note, if you fail to inform us that you’re planning to make a transfer, and it arrives after we take your final payment by credit card, we will refund your credit card but will have to deduct the credit card transaction fees from the refund amount.
- Account information:
Bank Name: First National Bank
Bank Address: 205 W Oak St., Fort Collins, CO 80521
IBAN/routing number: 107000262
Account number: 43062359
Company Name: EMPG International LLC
Nadine Dirksen - A German native, Nadine is a happy Colorado transplant who moved from lush Bavaria when she married. She left the land of pretzels in 2012 and has been enjoying a fun life full of cycling, mountain biking, CrossFit, hiking, running and any other outdoor activity that involves her little black Dachshund-mix. When not having fun outside or at work, she tries her hand at different craft projects with varying success. She helps our travelers by answering all their questions before their tours and she can't wait to help you bring your dream trip to reality!