In light of the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, we have implemented the following safety measures for our tours.
- Follow local mask mandates. All travelers and tour leaders must wear an appropriate mask or face covering when required.
- Wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with water and soap, or in absence of facilities, use sanitizer.
- Keep a distance of at least 6 feet/2 meters from people outside of your “tour bubble”.
- ExperiencePlus! is requiring that its travelers (and tour leaders) be vaccinated. This policy is based on more than a year’s worth of experiences surrounding changing entry, testing, and quarantine requirements for travelers who are unvaccinated against COVID-19. Entry requirements and timelines for vaccine shots differ by country. We encourage all travelers to know the date of their most recent vaccination and review the COVID-19 Travel Planning Instructions page for detailed information on a country-by-country basis.
- Depending on the level of community spread in the destination region, we may request that travelers take a COVID-19 Rapid Self-Test before joining the tour group. In such cases, we will provide test kits at your tour’s Day 1 or meeting hotel. We implemented this strategy for all our European tours in September and October 2021. After receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback from travelers, we will continue this strategy based on regional numbers.