The Magnifique Barge:
The MS Magnifique sails under the Dutch flag and was completely renovated in 2010, followed by a 14-meters extension over the winter of 2012/13. The Magnifique sleeps roughly 31-35 guests, with 15 cabins in the lower deck. ExperiencePlus! will limit the number of guests to just 20.
- There are 11 twin cabins (approximately 11 square meters with 2 single, side by side beds).
- For an additional $200, per person, you may reserve one of the four larger twin cabins (approximately 14 square meters with 2 single, side by side beds and a sitting area).
- All cabins include: a shower and toilet, a hair drier, safe, individually regulated air conditioning, and a flat screen TV (satellite).
- Enjoy a tastefully furnished salon with large windows, restaurant, bar and lounge with wide screen TV
- Two partly covered teak wooden sun decks with chairs to enjoy a cocktail or glass of sparkling water
- Enjoy a starry sky as you soak your muscles from the Magnifique’s whirlpool/Jacuzzi on the deck.
- Coffee and tea are included on board. Other beverages, including alcoholic beverages, are available for purchase (cash only). As on all our tours, group dinners include wine or beer.
- The tap water on board is potable.
- Limited access to WiFi is available.