The Fleur has been traversing the canals of Netherlands and France since 2002. The captain and crew enjoy sharing the knowledge they’ve accumulated over decades of years working on boats.
- The Fleur has two decks with 10 cabins below deck.
- All cabins are equipped with two separate single beds, air conditioning, private shower, toilet and sink. Windows are fixed for safety reasons. The Fleur’s cabins are also equipped with safes and hair dryers.
- On the top deck there is a half-covered sundeck, a lounge filled with windows for watching the scenery pass as you float the canal – possibly while enjoying a drink from the bar while relaxing in the comfortable sitting area. Delicious meals are also served in the restaurant area on the main deck.
- Due to the smaller size of this ship the maximum number of travelers is sixteen (16).
- Coffee and tea are included on board. Other beverages, including alcoholic beverages, are available for purchase (cash only). As on all our tours, group dinners include wine or beer.
- The tap water on board is potable.