South America Early Booking Discounts End August 15thby Jessie Beyer - Tuesday, May 2, 2017
South America Early Booking Extended To August 15th
Save $200 (per person) if you book by August 15th
It’s hard to think of winter temperatures as we’re in the peak of hot summer temperatures here in Colorado, USA but when winter temperatures in the Northern Hemisphere arrive, you’ll thank yourself for booking and escape to cycle under sunny skies in the Southern Hemisphere. Choose from six different itineraries to experience Argentina and Chile’s peak cycling season and book by August 15th to save $200 a person!
Expand your knowledge of wine and viticulture as you explore Chile’s Central Valley. Sample award-winning new world wines as you look out on stunning vineyards, then pedal on to explore Chile’s grand estates, colonial cities, and beach resorts on this cycling and wine extravaganza.
Fine more about some of the best bicycling in Chile here.
Spend one day cycling in the Lakes District of Argentina and Chilean Patagonia and you will realize there is a reason Patagonia has made such a name for itself. As you traverse from Argentina to Chile the storybook towns nestled under snow-capped peaks, and alongside pristine lakes and rushing rivers are sure to sweep you off your feet. Experience 10-days of cycling through Patagonia’s Lakes District then continuing to Chiloé Island, home to UNESCO World Heritage churches, rare Chilean wildlife, and the Chilote community.
Patagonia is waiting, find your tour dates today.
Often overlooked by its famed region to the south (Patagonia), Northern Argentina has worlds to offer the intrepid cyclist. Explore the famous Inca Trail, a major trade and cultural route between Buenos Aires, Bolivia and Peru, as you stop to visit stunning landscapes along the way including the mountain of seven colors, the “Cerro de Siete Colores,” and the impressive salt flats, Salina Grande, above the town of Purmamarca.
Take the roads less traveled, learn more about cycling in extraordinary Northern Argentina.
South America Bicycle Tours At-a-Glance:
- Traverse from Argentina to Chile through storybook towns set among snow-capped peaks, pristine lakes and rushing rivers.
- The 10-day itinerary continues to Chiloé Island home to UNESCO World Heritage churches, rare species of animals endemic to Chile, and the Chilote community.
- Check out the Patagonia’s Lakes District Plus! Chiloé Island photo gallery.
- Sample award-winning new world wines of the Central Valley with knowledgeable vintners.
- Explore Chile’s grand estates, colonial cities and fishing towns on this cycling and wine extravaganza. 8 and 11-day options.
- Enjoy the photo gallery and get ready to start packing.
- Get off the beaten path! Northern Argentina features more ecological variety than most countries – treat yourself with a ride through mountains, red rock canyons, and cloud forests.
- Exceptional wines, cheese, and famous Argentine beef – will tempt you along the way.
- Add a few UNESCO World Heritage Sites and grand colonial cities like Salta and you’ve got a ride to remember. 8 and 12-day options.
- The photo galleries are available here.
Ready to roll? Check out available dates.