Bike Across Portugal 2019by Jessie Beyer - Thursday, June 21, 2018
This tour fills fast – reserve your space before it’s gone!
Portugal has quickly become one of our most popular destinations and we understand why! This country offers so much, it’s hard to know where to begin singing its praises. Great cycling weather, check. Excellent (and affordable) cuisine, check. Fantastic wine, check. Portugal offers beautiful cycling terrain with scenic vistas, colorful countrysides and lively cities. Because our 2018 Bike Across Portugal Plus! the Coast tours filled up so fast we’ve got six dates for 2019. Book soon if you’d like to explore the Alentejo and the Costa Vicentina.
- Beautiful, serene historic hotels
- Roman ruins, rural paradise
- Alqueva reservoir, one of the world’s best places for stargazing
- Artisan centers of pottery, winemaking and marble work
- Rugged coastline, surfing and the continent’s most southwestern point
2019 Departure Dates
- Apr 20-May 1, 2019
- May 11-22, 2019
- May 25-Jun 5, 2019
- Sep 14-25, 2019
- Sep 28-Oct 9, 2019
- Oct 12-23, 2019
Book by November 15th and save $200 per person! Get the full itinerary and details here.