PaI was born in Waterford, Ireland, which is located in the south eastern part of the country. He lived there until he moved to the seaside town of Tramore 22 years ago. Paul attended the Waterford Institute of Technology, earning a Bachelor’s degree with honors in applied social studies. He previously worked in the printing industry for 26 years and is now a social worker. He is the father of four children, all of whom are champion Irish dancers. He is an admitted social animal, loves meeting people and is never shy of a singing a few songs when the company is right.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2003
- Languages: English and a bit of native Irish
- Favorite bike item: I like a nice jersey. . . to go with a really good bike!
- Favorite place to ride: There is nowhere better than the West of Ireland…especially when the weather goes with you.
- Next dream vacation: Cycling through Argentina, Patagonia and Chile would be the trip of a lifetime for me