Michela was born, grew up and still lives close to one of the most beautiful lakes in Italy, Lake Garda. She has a background in languages, studied the History of Art for three years, and graduated from the American University in Business Administration. Michela’s done raft trips on the Tatshenshini-Alsek River in Canada, cruised the Queen Charlotte Islands, sailed through the Grenadine, and walked the Camino to Santiago. She loves getting to know people, learning about new cultures, foods and wine, and sharing her enthusiasm to help people get the most from their holidays.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2012
- Languages: I speak Italian, Brescia dialect, German and French
- Favorite bike item: Shorts, shoes, safety items (lights, vest, etc.)
- Favorite place to ride: Everywhere in the world, but it has to be a little challenging
- Next dream vacation: I would like to go around the world
"Michela is a pleasure to have as our guide. We were so pleased to have her as our guide on our 2nd tour of this trip." (Bike Across Italy - Venice to Pisa, 2014)
"Andrea and Michela were both great. The three of them made a great team complementing each other in a superb manner. They always seemed energetic and enthusiastic. They were constantly looking to see what they could do for you. Fluent in English they were all a great source of information. Could not imagine a better team of tour leaders." (Bike Across Italy - Venice to Pisa, 2014)