Complimentary Gifts and Products
When you sign up for one of our tours, you'll receive one piece of our merchandise. Take a look at the descriptions and photos below to help you decide! Other products are available for purchase.
- The USBRS' goal is to "connect America through a network of numbered interstate bicycle routes." The non-profit Adventure Cycling Association coordinates and provides technical support to state efforts to build these routes. As a company we can sponsor miles on the routes as they are constructed--partner with us!
- Bicircolo is a local association based in Bologna that believes in bicycles as tools of freedom. Its goal is to provide bicycles to people through a new concept of long-term bike sharing. The bikes they offer, mostly to American foreign students coming to spend a semester/year abroad, are all restored vintage Italian bicycles that come equipped with battery free magnetic lights and strong u-locks. "Restoring" old bikes means keeping alive a tradition. "Sharing" means making this tradition available to people. Bicircolo is the synthesis of those two concepts that goes towards the vision of an inclusive world with less borders, less cars and more livable urban environments. Bicircolo was founded by three passionate young bicycle travelers, including ExperiencePlus! tour leader Andrea Garreffa, from Bologna in 2013. Now they are willing to grow and expand their activities... which, among others, already include organizing bicycle rides with disabled people!
ExperiencePlus! Cycling Jersey--Italian-made by Santini
- Cycling jersey with a 3/5-length zipper.
- Sizes XS-XXXL (sizes run typically one size smaller than North American sizes).
ExperiencePlus! Cyling Jersey--US-fitted by Primal Wear
ExperiencePlus! Arm Warmers--Italian-made by Santini
With thermofleece interior fabric (80% polyamide 20% elastane)
- Warm and elastic: protection from cold weather
- Silicon non-slip gripper on forearm
- Temperature range +10/+20
- Sizes S, M and L
- 100% cotton, pre-shrunk with ExPlus Logo on front center with tagline "Global Cycling with Local Character" on upper back.
- Unisex sizes S-XL.
- Charcoal, Red and Navy Blue shirts with varying sizes depending on availabilty.
ExperiencePlus! Cycling Socks
- 3" black cuff socks with yellow and white logo, black body.
- One size fits most (sizes 7-11).
ExperiencePlus! Pant Strap
- Reflective Velcro band, includes a hidden pocket; perfect for keeping your pants out of the way on your ride to work on a cool morning.