Dream, Search and Book
1. Browse or search for a tour
Use the Super-Fast Trip Finder
- Where would you like to travel?
- When do you have room in your schedule?
Or, use our map finder to Browse with a global view!
2. Call or e-mail us! Check availability, learn more…Questions? Just pick up the phone and call us anytime, toll free (800-685-4565). Most of us here in the office have ridden on lots of tours, and we’d love to help you sort it out. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions?When’s the best time of year to ride in Italy?
I’ve never done a bike tour. Can I do it?
Will I be the only solo traveler?
I have some biking equipment. What should I bring?
How do I go about extending my stay in Venice for a few days?
Most folks have lots of questions. We have the answers!
3. Book online, or to talk to a human, call us!
Once we receive your reservation and deposit, we’ll send you lots of useful information so you can start planning!
You’ll receive detailed instructions for getting to the tour start; a packing list that tells you what to bring and what to leave home; a reading and movie list filled with fiction and non-fiction titles; country and hotel suggestions to make planning extra days and nights a breeze; and travel insurance information, because you just never know what might happen. We’ll even give you a free bicycle training program designed specifically for our tours by Joe Friel, a nationally known cycling coach and author… and that’s just for starters.
Let the fun begin!