ExperiencePlus! Traveler Servicesby ExperiencePlus! - Thursday, March 7, 2013
ExperiencePlus! offers help with travel logistics ! We are here to help you coordinate your transportation to and from the tour, as well as reserving extra night’s stay at your tour starting and/or ending hotels.
Travel Services included with your trip:
- Flights – we work with a consolidator fare company who can quote you prices for any part of your trip. We’ll submit a request and then you can talk directly with them about the quote they send you. More complex itineraries may incur a minor fee charged by the consolidator (usually between $25-$50).
- Train travel – we’re happy to research and recommend the best train routes and schedules to reach the tour start or from the tour end towns. Please remember that schedules for most European trains aren’t released until 3 months prior to the departure date.
- Book extra nights at the tour starting and ending hotels – we’re happy to coordinate with our hotels to book extra nights before or after the tour. We’ll reserve the room in your name, and you can pay directly once you are there.
Please email email@example.com or call us at 1-800-685-4565 with your questions. We are in the office M-F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST and yes, a human still answers the phone at ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours.
In addition, our Travel Information and Planning Page provides you with a wealth of information about your destination and travel in general. This is your on-line resource page for suggestions on:
- Travel insurance
- Training programs
- Packing list and tips (pack light!)
- Hotel recommendations
- Movie and Reading lists
You’ll also find a link to our Trip Planners which provide details about:
- Local currency
- Electrical current and the type of adapter required
- Frequency of ATM’s
- Hours of operation for merchants and for banks
- Typical cuisine you can expect
- Local customs
- Airport and transportation information
- Language phrases and terms
- And much, much more…