ExperiencePlus! Traveler Servicesby ExperiencePlus! - Thursday, March 7, 2013
ExperiencePlus! offers pre/post tour travel planning and bookings through our own office staff! We are here to help you with pre and post tour logistics.
Travel Services included with your trip:
- Flights – we work with a consolidator fare company who can quote you prices for any part of your trip. We’ll submit a request and then you can talk directly with them about the quote they send you.
- Train travel – we’re happy to research and look for the best trains that might help you reach the tour starting or from the tour ending towns. Please remember, normally we can’t buy train tickets until 3 months before the travel date
- Extra hotel night’s pre and post tour at the tour hotel – we’re happy to coordinate with our hotels to book extra nights before or after the tour. We’ll book the hotel in your name, and you can pay directly once you are there.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-685-4565 with your questions. We are in the office M-F 8 am to 5 pm MST and yes, a human still answers the phone at ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours.
In addition, our Travel Information and Planning Page provides you with a wealth of information about your destination and travel in general. This is your on-line resource page for suggestions on:
- Travel insurance
- Training programs
- Packing list and tips (pack light!)
- Hotel recommendations
- Movie and Reading lists
You’ll also find a link to our Trip Planners which provide details about:
- Local currency
- Electrical current and the type of adapter required
- Frequency of ATM’s
- Hours of operation for merchants and for banks
- Typical cuisine you can expect
- Local customs
- Airport and transportation information
- Language phrases and terms
- And much, much more…