2014 European Bicycle Tours on Saleby ExperiencePlus! - Thursday, October 3, 2013
The $200, per person, Early Booking Discount on ExperiencePlus! tours in Europe ends November 15, 2013.
What’s your pleasure?
- An adventure off the beaten path with our new tour from Poland to Slovakia Plus! Hungary? Begin in Krakow and end in Budapest two of Europe’s most fascinating cities, along the way you’ll cross the Carpathian Mountains, visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and follow the Danube basin into Hungary.
- Follow in the tracks of one of the pioneers of cycle touring, Annie Londonderry as you ride through four regions of France from Paris to Lyon Plus! Marseille.
- Need more incentives to ride? How about food and wine– our Italy’s Culinary Delights tour through Emilia Romagna, Italy combines culinary events and cycling – this is your chance to be officially certified as an expert in gelato. This is in partnership with the new travel company Whole Journeys, the travel division of Whole Foods Market®
- Cycling the Camino de Santiago, this award winning itinerary along the pilgrimage route made famous by the film “The Way” our most popular tour in 2013 is back and we have added more departure dates.
- Bicycling Verdant Umbria Plus! Todi and Orvieto – A new tour through one of our favorite regions in Italy – Umbria. 201 rated rides through some of Italy’s enchanting small cities.
Attention All Returning Travelers!
Your 5th and 10th trips earn substantial discounts with our Re-Cycle Rewards.
Take four tours and your fifth will be discounted by 50% of the average of the previous 4. Your tenth trip is discounted by 100% of the average price of the previous nine!
Book your trip early to take advantage of your discount! We limit the number of Re-Cyclers to two per departure.