Bicycle Touring "a la Carte"
If you’d like to ride your bike in the hills of Tuscany, or past the cafés and markets of Provence — but the exchange rate has you contemplating a summer without dusting off your passport… may we suggest the new "a la carte" options through our BikeRentalsPlus! division? There’s an array of options for any budget and cycling appetite!
Put your own trip together — we can help. Not up for a guided tour this year? Rent bicycles and a villa for a week. Or maybe you’d like three-night stays in a B&B or Agriturismo in Tuscany or Provence with bicycles. We’ll set you up!
Visit www.BikeRentalsPlus.com and pick from:
- "Tapas on the run" – A quality bicycle rental to go. Available 24-7; you tell us when and where.
- "Gelato mix-in" — What would you like on that – rental bikes, routes, B&Bs, a villa, Agriturismo, hotels on your schedule. We’ll even move your luggage from one to the other!
- "Complete Lunch Menu" – Self-guided tours, set itineraries, bicycles, hotels, and routes. Travel any time you’d like: That’s right, YOU pick your start date and we’ll set it up. You may be on your own or you might be with others traveling during that same time. We deliver bikes, maps, discuss all the details and deliver luggage as necessary. Would you like some parmesan cheese or balsamic vinegar with that?
- "Dinner Menu — Fixed Price" – A happy medium between full service group tours and self-guided tours. The fixed price menu is a guide and van-assisted tour where we provide the bikes, the route, the hotels, detailed maps and route descriptions and you hit the road for a leisurely ride on your own. Van-assisted tours require 8 or more cyclists and are offered twice per month. Log on to www.BikeRentalsPlus.com today to see our offerings in Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Puglia, and Umbria! We provide one bilingual guide/driver available each morning and evening to talk about the route and answer questions about your day’s ride. Your guide sees you off in the morning, transports your luggage to the next hotel, and you’ll rendezvous in the evening to recap the day. All breakfasts and a welcome dinner are included.
Visit www.ExperiencePlus.com for…
- "Gala Banquet ExperiencePlus! Style! " — Everything you’ve come to expect from ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours, wonderful routes, marked with our patented chalk-dust arrows that make navigation a breeze; comfortable local accommodations based in the center of town making it easy for you to explore; scrumptious meals that include local specialties and wine; 2 to 3 bilingual tour leaders who do it all – support you on your ride, share their favorite gelato place in town, and explain stuff like, "Why is there a rose bush planted at the end of each row in most vineyards?"
- "ExpeditionPlus! Buffet!" – All you can eat and more for the cyclist who can never get enough! We’re expanding our Expeditions to include: The Danube River from top to bottom, Coast to Coast Across Patagonia (Chile and Argentina), The High Andes in Chile and Argentina, and our trademark Saint Petersburg to Istanbul trip.
- And more — a real smorgasbord (that is Swedish for "smorgasbord!") of worldwide bicycle tour offerings through our TourzPlus! Program including trips in the USA and, (coming soon) Thailand, Cambodia, Bali and . . .
We’d be delighted to talk with you about all of this. Give us a call today (1-800-685-4565): Rick, Paola, Monica, Maria Elena, Julie, Joeann, Sarah, Rich, Michele, Jonathan, Beatrice, Igor, Danilo, Stefania, Cristina, Keenan, Adrian and the rest of the team . . . . . . .