Silvia was born in Milan and has lived in Chile and Paris where she studied and worked as an architect. She holds a degree in sustainable architecture, which deals with green design. Passionate about public spaces, their reutilization, and the process of self-building, Silvia has collaborated with Architects Without Borders in Milan and worked on the first co-housing project in Italy. Silvia believes that biking is an urban way of life, a perfect way to get around, and the ideal speed in which to see the world!
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2012
- Languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish, Russian and I'd like to speak Japanese
- Favorite bike item: Bike bags
- Favorite place to ride: In a rocky area near the sea
- Next dream vacation: I'd like to go in Nepal, Vietnam and Sardinia