Pierre Igor Garoia
Pierre was born in the heart of France, in Auvergne, and was raised in both France and Italy. He studied architecture in Florence and has worked in both Italy and Provence organizing summer camps of landscape restoration, social reinsertion, and working holidays with local associations. In the early 1990s he opened his first artist workshop in Fano, Italy, and in 1994 moved to Australia, co-directing an Aboriginal Art gallery in Brisbane and organizing workshops with important aboriginal artists and communities. Pierre has also shown his art in various galleries around the world.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2014
- Languages: French, Italian, English
- Favorite bike item: Bike frame
- Favorite place to ride: All over the planet
- Next dream vacation: There’s no way I can answer that in less than 20 pages, lets say all around...