Lisa grew up a few kilometers from ExperiencePlus’ Italian headquarters and despite trying to find another place to call home, returned to Faenza where she now lives. She studied Art History at the University of Bologna and earned her Master’s degree in museum studies at the University of Southern California. An avid traveler, Lisa bicycle toured around Asia in 2010. When not traveling, she enjoys cooking and baking for her friends.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2010
- Languages: I speak Italian and English; mangle French and Spanish
- Favorite bike item: Touring bike and panniers
- Favorite place to ride: Anywhere exotic where the roads are bad, conditions are prohibitive and wildlife abounds
- Next dream vacation: Cycle the Pamir Highway; ride Manali to Leh
“A wonderful tour leader and could fool most of America with her perfect English!”
"We have done a number of bike trips, and Lisa stands out as one of the best guides ever. Knowledgeable, patient, able to deal with a wide variety of personalities, enthusiastic and FUN. The morning in Poland when we were all chomping at the bit to get going, and she put music on in the van to entertain us, which led to us all dancing by our bikes, was a highlight of the tour."