Joan was born in sunny Barcelona. Life in the big city fed has passion for escaping into nature with his mountain bike. He currently lives in Spain's Pyrenees. He got his undergraduate degree in tourism at the University of Barcelona, and has been working in different jobs all over the world ever since. He loves mountain biking, snowboarding, skateboarding, hiking, climbing, basketball and many other sports.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2008
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, German, and French and some Italian
- Favorite bike item: Bicycle shoes
- Favorite place to ride: The Pyrenees
- Next dream vacation: I have never been to the States. I would like to ski in Wyoming and cycle in Moab
"Our guides...Loreto, Joan, and Phillip...met the excellent high standards of ExperiencePlus! Fun loving and funny, knowledgeable, and extremely low key, they were a wonderful trio and marvelous traveling companions. They answered every question, attended to every request, and were extremely detail oriented. So hats off to the entire organization."
"Joan was very organized and in control. Extremely friendly and willing to do what was needed to make the tour go smoothly and enjoyably."