Jago was born in Bologna, not far from the “Farm,” where his love for nature was cemented. He has studied and researched in Argentina, California, and Spain, and holds a degree in politics and sociology. He currently lives in Granada, Spain. Jago splits his time between leading tours for ExperiencePlus! and working as project manager and program designer for various European social policy projects. His passion is photography and cycling. “To a bike is not just a sport, it is a lifestlye and a state of mind,” he says.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2012
- Languages: I speak Italian and English and understand Portuguese and Catalan
- Favorite bike item: Tool kit
- Favorite place to ride: Depends on the day!
- Next dream vacation: The Caribbean, Latin America and southeast Asia
"Jago had so much knowledge about art history and had a sense of humor."