Ante Vujanovic was born and raised in Split, Croatia. He studied foreign trade and tourism at the University of Dubrovnik. In his previous life he worked in sales, then as a guide at the Mestrovic Gallery in Split. In addition to tour leading, Ante also develops and fine tunes bike itineraries, handles logistics, and is always scouting for new and attractive cycling routes.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2012
- Languages: Croatian, English, and some Italian
- Favorite bike item: Sunglasses
- Favorite place to ride: Croatia’s Brac Island
- Next dream vacation: India and Nepal, but I’d go back to the Red Valley in Capadoccia/Turkey again.
"Silvija and Ante were both a pleasure. Very knowledgeable. Extremely hospitable. Took great care of me and the group. A+" (Bicycling the Islands of Dalmatia Plus! the South Coast, 2014)