Andrea was born near the Cinque Terre in Savona, Italy, and raised in Bologna. He earned a Master’s degree in Communication STudies with a focus on environmental issues and ha studied in Italy, Spain, California, and Washington, D.C. Since 2007 he has explored a new European route each summer with friends including Bologna to Budapest; Trieste to Nice; and Split, Croatia, to Bar, Montenegro. He knows hot to bake authentic Italian bread and focaccia, and he loves vegetable gardening.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2013
- Languages: Italian, English, and Spanish
- Favorite bike item: I love cycling jerseys and the creativity that their design can condense. I also love the "saltafossi" an ancient bicycle part that allowed cyclists to easily grab the bicycle and jump over obstacles, or to carry the beloved two wheels up to the apartment
- Favorite place to ride: The Dolomites, hills over Bologna, Tuscany, and the Balkans. Let’s say anywhere there are hills and room for adventures.
- Next dream vacation: New Zealand, Australia and South East Asia, then back to the magical island of Sardinia.
"Enrico and Andrea were superb! They work really well together. They were the most attentive and seamless guides we have ever had. We really appreciated that they made an extra effort to offer interesting experiences. It was clear that their contacts in Sardinia look forward to seeing them and welcome them. That made it extra special. They are by far the best guides that I have ever had. My husband and I would like to go on tour with them again. I simply can't say enough about them!!!!" (Bicycling Sardinia - Algero to Cagliari, 2014)
"Andrea and Michela were both great. The three of them made a great team complementing each other in a superb manner. They always seemed energetic and enthusiastic. They were constantly looking to see what they could do for you. Fluent in English they were all a great source of information. Could not imagine a better team of tour leaders." (Bike Across Italy - Venice to Pisa, 2014)