“Bea” grew up in Forli, Italy, although she’ll tell you Romagna. She studied foreign langauges and literature at the university in Bologna. Before joining ExperiencePlus! she worked for large company foreign department offices and in hotel hospitality. Bea’s main responsibility is preparing all the materials for ExperiencePlus! tours in Italy, selecting charming hotels, arranging delicious, authentic menus, and taking care of headquarters at the “Farm.”
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 1998
- Languages: Italian, English, German, and some French and Spanish
- Favorite bike item: Old-style town bikes with a basket in front for all of my shopping.
- Favorite place to ride: From Tuscany, the Orcia Valley down to lake Bolsena and the Maremma till north of Rome. Then Rome for sightseeing!
- Next dream vacation: The south of the world, starting in Sicily and over to Istanbul, where I’ve never been.